Thursday, September 2, 2010

itty bitty astronaut


my first painting in a loooong time, basically since art classes in high school. also my very very first painting based on a space theme. well, at least since that painting of the earth I did in middle school, which was copied by another girl and we were both questioned about who copied who. the fact that my stars were white dots and hers were these big yellow pointy things should have been a hint, but I guess it wasn't. we have to bear in mind I went to a school where an English teacher told me not to request research info from NASA because they only know how to put people in space, so they don't know anything about space itself. umm, okay. ;)

anyway. here's a tiny painting of a famous photo of astronaut bruce mccandless orbiting the earth, using the manned maneuvering unit.

No comments:

Post a Comment